The life of small hands, a big heart and a burning desire to see the world know LOVE in an intimate way... And the adventures and life lessons along the way.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's come...

For a year and a half, I've been waiting for this day to come. I know this is a step in the journey that i can't miss. I have been anticipating this move for quite some time now.
Over the past 8 months, it's been quite the challenge. I've been sick more often than not, and i mean the kind of sick when you can't even make it out of bed. I've dealt with plenty more than i would have chosen. However, now i look back and wouldn't trade any of it. The Lord has taught me so much. He has pushed me and refined me.
I love HIM! I truly love HIM! This life is pointless without him!
I can't wait to see my friends, although saying goodbye to family is hard. Especially my ninny and lil nephew. But more than anything, I look foreward to serving the one I love. To pouring out this love he has given me to those who need it.
:D
Love always
lys

No comments:

Post a Comment