The life of small hands, a big heart and a burning desire to see the world know LOVE in an intimate way... And the adventures and life lessons along the way.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pain like no other

I have decided that there is no pain like that of a hurting heart. While physical pain whether broken bones, gashes, concussions, surgery and so on are really painful, it goes away relatively quick to be forgotten and only remembered on rare occasions. However the pain of a hurting heart leaves you with a lot of memories and lots of not so great experiences but you do come out of it eventually and you are often much stronger and better off, and I have seen and experienced the Father in those excruciating times and he has held me and been my strength through it all. So here I go again, and well, its Him that I seek and Him that I long for. It's him who heals this broken and hurting heart. :D If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have made it this far. So while my body still shakes and I can't seem to not be anxious it is Him who gives me peace and Him who carries me through.

So to the cross I look and to the Saviour I cling... for in Him I find all that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment