The life of small hands, a big heart and a burning desire to see the world know LOVE in an intimate way... And the adventures and life lessons along the way.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

His goodness tonight!

So after work today I spent the day with my parents. After lunch we went to run some errands then my mom and I went shopping. It was such a blast and much needded! After we were done shopping we met up with my stepdad. He asked to talk to me (this I must say was a scary moment) I am so used to being in trouble every time we had a serious talk. Anyways that wasnt it at all. He apologized for so much. We had a good talk and it was much needed! He told me not all guys are like him(referring to someone else). Anyways it was exactly what i needed to hear. With everything that has gone on recently it was something that definitely needed to be said.
He is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment