The life of small hands, a big heart and a burning desire to see the world know LOVE in an intimate way... And the adventures and life lessons along the way.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Peace

So life is just pure chaos, I think I have just about decided! I am doing really well right now. Depending on the Lord, and He is faithful always!
God is my protector, the one in whom I take refuge! I depend on Him for everything!
So some crazy things have happend recently and my mom just called me not too long ago to let me know of some more stuff that is happening. Ugh! Is all I have to say.
God is in control, and I am going to seek him for wisdom and guidance, and protection.
I am so thankful for all of you!!!
May God give you the peace I have come to know and live in in every situation!
Love always...

No comments:

Post a Comment