The life of small hands, a big heart and a burning desire to see the world know LOVE in an intimate way... And the adventures and life lessons along the way.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm rather ill...

So my body has been quite tempermental with me lately. I try and give it enough sleep and it seems that I can never quite match up. I've been having lots of pain in my stomach and lots of other symptoms that I won't mention because I don't want you to worry. Yesterday I spent the whole day getting blood work done and visiting with my doctor. My body has decided to let everything go wrong all at the same time. Well needless to say, I have been given some medicine to take care of a couple of the issues. But as for the pain, perseverence is what I have to do for now. Turns out, majority of my abdomin pain, if it gets worse(another words, if it keeps hurting more and more everyday like it has been for the past two weeks) surgery will be the cure. And right now surgery sounds pretty good considering everything.
God will heal me I know this and I truly believe it, he's done it several other times for me. I just don't know if he is going to use my doctor or not. I'm so glad God helps out the medical field in so many ways. Oh how I miss seeing the Lord work in patients lives and bodies like I did when I worked at the hospital.
Anyways, I'm off to bed, I have a huge migraine and am hurting pretty bad right now, so sleep here I come. Sweet dreams...till next time

He is always faithful, through the worst of times and through the best of times.


Love always...

No comments:

Post a Comment