The life of small hands, a big heart and a burning desire to see the world know LOVE in an intimate way... And the adventures and life lessons along the way.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Faithful is the Lord God Almighty!

Monday night I was babysitting three little friends of mine. The two older ones had gone to sleep. Karter, the youngest at 2, doesn't normally go to sleep for anyone except his dad. This is what happend. I was in the chair writing a letter, Karter was on the ground playing with his truck. He looked up at me and the conversation is as follows:
Karter: Issa
Me: Yes Karter
Karter: Jesus LOVES me!
Me: Thats right Karter He loves you so much
Karter: Issa, He will never leave me. Look He is here right now. SEE!
Me: Thats so true, Never forget that!
Karter: He loves me so much he is always with me. He refuses to leave me because he loves me so much!

I needed to hear Jesus tell me this so badly, he told me through the mouth of a precious red headed 2 year old boy. At that point Karter asked to sit in my lap so i put him in my lap and he went right to sleep. That was this little ones purpose that night. No wonder Jesus said let them come to me. The children truly do know Jesus! They know that GOD truly is GOD!!!
God is so faithful!
Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty

Oh Lord look at the flowers, how they bloom to show you the beauty you have made, O child of mine, I gave them to you, to remind you of my love, mercies that are new every morning!

My soul can't dance without you O LORD!
You give me the very breath I breathe.

There is a love as strong as death, jealousy demanding as the grave, waters cannot quench this love!

My heart is yours...!

The Joy of the Lord is my strength.

You are ever faithful LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment