The life of small hands, a big heart and a burning desire to see the world know LOVE in an intimate way... And the adventures and life lessons along the way.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mirror game with myself

Well, I won't tell you what I see, right now.
However this is how I feel.

I am so blessed to have seen my parents this weekend! They blessed me so much. I was so happy that I got to go see them for a little bit!!

You know how sometimes you just get the lonely feeling...well it's still here. I know I'm not alone, this is a season that will pass! I am loved and cherished by my creator, I am never alone!!!

I had the worst longing ever today!!! It scared me so bad!!! I wanted to just be held by my biological father, Eddie, which NEVER happens. If you even know the slightest bit about him, you know how scary that is!!! However, I totally know now what it was, I truly just want to rest between Daddy's (the Father) shoulders, to sit in his lap and feel his heart beat as I just lay there listening... pitter patter pitter patter... His love just overflowing, peace beyond comprehension.

I am well. No worries :)

Have a wonderful week, may the Lord clothe you in His strength, joy and peace. May your friendship with Him grow even deeper this week.

love always...

No comments:

Post a Comment