The life of small hands, a big heart and a burning desire to see the world know LOVE in an intimate way... And the adventures and life lessons along the way.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Letters...

So many letters have been written. A heart poured out on so many pages. So many to friends now and friends to come and people from the past. I've thought so often of sending them, and yet here they lay in my lap. I guess I'll keep them a little longer. Who knows maybe there will be a day when someone will need these letters I've written to them. I have given them so much thought and so much went into these letters and yet here they lay. Sometimes I think they were more for me than for them. If it were for these letters being written I would still have so much held within. But not now. I have found a freedom in writing to so many people.
Yet there is still that pile of letters, purposely written for someone yet to be known. Well... back to reading and writing....even more letters...

No comments:

Post a Comment