The life of small hands, a big heart and a burning desire to see the world know LOVE in an intimate way... And the adventures and life lessons along the way.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Seasons

A season of change...
The Lord is leading me to give over everything. It's currently reached the point of friendships. I have been led to really focus on my friendships here. I've held myself back from being as vulnerable as I need to be with the people I live with and not pouring myself out and being a servant like I so long to be. This has been slowly changing over the past few weeks. But this time of really focusing on the Lord and what he is doing in my life right now.
I'm so looking forward to the end result of this, just have mixed feelings about the whole process. So many emotions have started to come up and so many things have come to the surface. This whole refinement thing is hard, but so so so so sweet!
My heart hurts, but this is good because the Lord is moving and refining!

No comments:

Post a Comment