The life of small hands, a big heart and a burning desire to see the world know LOVE in an intimate way... And the adventures and life lessons along the way.

Friday, January 2, 2009

I have great plans for you!
The Lord keeps telling me this over and over again. Then this morning something new. I have something for you Alyssa, something so much more than you could ever imagine or dream of. Know that dreams do come true, just continue to seek after me.
I found out that something will happen this year that I've wanted to happen for so long. I don't know what that is, but i'll find out and let you know.
Remember that the Lord has great plans for you! He tells us in Jeremiah of these plans and the Lord keeps all of his promises, I haven't found a single time when the Lord hasn't fullfilled a promise yet.
Plans, dreams, promises, reality... all go together... HOW AMAZING!
Dreams do come true.
As Daddy's girl I long for so many dreams to come true in my life... many already have and many more will. How awesome my Daddy is!!
:D
Dreams come true!!
One day I will walk on clouds and slide down the rainbow and be lost in the stars! :D

1 comment:

  1. Lys,
    My heart is filled with joy! I miss yuo oh so much, but it's so AMAZING to hear about what the Lord is doing in your life. I am sending you an email, and feel free to check out my blog as well. :)
    I love you oh so much, my beautiful, confident, wise siter.

    ReplyDelete