The life of small hands, a big heart and a burning desire to see the world know LOVE in an intimate way... And the adventures and life lessons along the way.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Through my Daddy's eyes

Step by step
you lead me
down a long and narrow road
you go before me

you take all the blows
you go after me
you take all the stabs
you guide my every breath
you take all the curses
you take all the lies
your leading me to life everlasting
all because you LOVE

You love the dandilions that I bring
You love my broken heart
You love my painful scars
You love my shattered dreams
You love my weakest moments
You love my forgotten memories
You love each flaw I have

Because in YOU

Dandilions turn to roses
Broken hearts are made new
Painful scars are completely wiped away
Shattered dreams become a beautiful reality
In the weakest moments it is then that I'm strong
Forgotten memories are my redemption stories
Flaws made perfect

In YOU i'm complete...
Thank you Daddy
for the sunrise every morning
the sunset every night
the blessings in between
lovely reminders of
your great love for me

No comments:

Post a Comment