The life of small hands, a big heart and a burning desire to see the world know LOVE in an intimate way... And the adventures and life lessons along the way.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Isaiah 43

But now thus says the LORD,
he who created you, O Jacob,
he who formed you, O Israel:
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name, you are mine.
When you pass through the waters, I
will be with you;
and through the rivers, they shall not
overwhelm you;
when you walk through fire you shall
not be burned,
and the flame shall not consume you.
For I am the LORD your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
I give Egypt as your ransom,
Cush and Seba in exchange for your life.
Fear not, for I am with you;
I will bring your offspring from the east,
and from the west I will gather you.
I will say to the north, Give up,
and to the south, Do not withhold;
bring my sons from afar
and my daughters from the end of the earth,
wveryone who is called by my name,
whom I created fro my glory,
whom I formed and made."


A simple text was sent to me last night...
We are HISso why are we so ashamed of calling him ours?
You know in those tough moments and its awkward... everyone has them...
Is it because you are ashamed or afraid?
Life outside the HA is very different, you are surrounded by people who don't love the Lord in the same way, many don't know him, or hate him or serve another master.
In order to love you have to KNOW God and admit that you are his....
Matthew 10:32-33
So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

He gave us the right to be call sons and daughters... what an honor
John 1:12-13
But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

Meditate on HIS holiness....


I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment