The life of small hands, a big heart and a burning desire to see the world know LOVE in an intimate way... And the adventures and life lessons along the way.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Broken in the desert

So i am going to start off with my step dad needs Jesus, he's rejected him so many times... I'm unsure of what to do but pray. He just lost his job and needs another one, he needs the Lord, his confidence and provisions, his promises... his faithfulness.... any ways
on to why i am writing this...

I need prayer!!! I am walking through a season of brokeness like I never have before. I am in the middle of the desert in a much different way. All has been stripped away. My friends are oh so far away. I don't know what a good hug is anymore (more like it's been so long I've almost forgotten what they are like). I feel so far, far from friendship and friends, far from God, far from family. Just far away.
I feel as though I've said goodbye to so many people to never talk to them again. I hate that, cause they are people I know I'm supposed to know for a long time. Well, or so I thought. It takes two to have a friendship. Right now I just need Jesus so desperately to grab a hold of me. I just want to collapse in His embrace. I want to walk down this path of brokeness, I do, I just need prayer is all.
Sorry, for sounding pitiful and like i'm doing horrible. Cause I am really doing quite well. I am learning to adjust to this new way of life. I am learning a lot about myself and about others and so much a bout God. My days are fine, just another day.
I just need Jesus...can you pray for me please!!! For healing grace strength and His embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment